Use and Occupancy (U&O).

U&O insurance is a type of insurance that covers the cost of repairing or replacing your home if it is damaged or destroyed by a covered event. This type of insurance is typically required by lenders if you have a mortgage on your home. What is an example of occupancy? When you purchase a home, … Read more