E-commerce or electronic commerce is a method that consists of buying and selling goods, products and services through electronic means, such as the Internet and other computer networks. Thanks to the rise of new technologies and broadband, thee-commerceIt has become very popular among users who decide to shop online.
Among the advantages of electronic commerce we could highlight the following: availability of buying and selling products and services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, there are no geographical barriers for the customer, the possibility of extending the business to new users and segmenting customers, etc.
Likewise, the rapid development of e-commerce has allowed the formation of different types of electronic commerce, such as:
- B2B (Business-to-Business), that is, companies that trade with other companies or organizations.
- B2C (Business-to-Consumer), that is, companies that trade directly with consumers or direct customers.
- B2G (Business-to-Government), companies that establish commercial relationships with government institutions.
- C2C (Consumer-to-Consumer), or what is the same, trade between consumers who buy and sell to other customers.
- C2B (Consumer-to-Business), this is consumers who sell to businesses, something very common in second-hand goods and products.
All information about e-commerce