A digital ecosystem is the set of strategies for digital marketing industry carried out by a company or SME to improve its positioning on the Internet. The term digital ecosystem is used as a metaphor for what happens in nature. In which different elements are integrated and related to each other.
Through different resources and actions, digital ecosystems serve companies to improve both their visibility and their positioning on the Internet. Thus achieving greater effectiveness than with traditional marketing when conveying your message.
Objectives of the digital ecosystem
Digital ecosystems serve companies to meet a series of objectives:
- Generate more traffic to the website
- Increase visitor interaction
- Improve the level of customer loyalty
- Convert visits to sales
- Improve brand image
Elements of the digital ecosystem
These are the main elements that are part of the digital ecosystem and their function within it.
- Web: The website is the central nucleus of the digital ecosystem. It is the most important element to which the traffic generated with the other elements of the ecosystem will also be redirected.
- SEO: With its optimization a better and therefore greater presence in the search engine results is achieved. What improves the visualization of the website.
- SEM: Payment strategies are aimed at a more target audience. A proper SEM strategy generates a higher conversion on the website.
- Content Marketing: The generation of content serves to attract potential clients to the web. Creating relevant content that attracts them. It therefore serves to increase the number of interactions.
- Social Networks: They generate a greater diffusion for the website and the content that is shared in them. It combines the aspects of marketing with the social character of the networks.
- Email marketing: Serves so that subscribers stay informed about the news of the website, improving their loyalty.