The definition of influencer is a person who has a certain credibility on a certain topic, and who, due to his presence and influence on social networks and the Internet, can become a perfect prescriber for a brand, so that it achieves more popularity and visibility online.
In other words, an influencer is able to generate opinions and reactions in other users when talking about a specific topic. Usually these are journalists, bloggers or other types of people who generate quality content on a specific topic and have a great power of prescription.
Influencers or influencer marketing come from blogs, YouTube channels or any social network. The term influencer means influencer, and his figure ensures that his contributions on the network have great credibility on the topics in which they are specialized.
It should be noted that not all influencers fit with the philosophy and strategies of digital marketing industryof a brand. Hence, it is necessary to identify those who by their style, tone and values resemble our firm. It is also relevant to evaluate quality against quantity, that is, that the followers of the influencer are active and that they comment is more important than that they have millions of users and do not generate engagement.
On the other hand, from the point of view of the brand it is essential to analyze the impact and monitor the proposed actions to make the most of the money invested and know what the cost is. ROIobtained.
Types of influencers
The value of other people's opinions is increasing. That's where influencer marketing comes in. Next, we explain the different types of influencer that there are:
- Celebrities or famous: they take advantage of their visibility and the large number of followers on social networks to advertise a product or brand concrete.
- Communicators: these are people who have been acquiring the position of experts in a given subject and whose opinion is taken into account. This is the case, for example, of bloggers.
- Explorers: are those who seek information and new trends on the Internet. When they find an article or brand that interests them, they share their point of view with the followers.
- Opinion leaders: we refer to people who have high visibility and who make recommendations to followers without expecting anything in return.
- Consumers: they offer their opinion on a new service or product that they have previously tried. It does not matter if the assessment is positive or negative.
How to be an influencer
Nowadays, there are many young people who want to earn a living in this way and be influential, but what should an influencer's resume look like for brands to hire you? What type of profile do you have to have to be a person with prescription power? Unlike what you can think of being an influencer, it is a complicated task and that is that for this type of actions to work, that person must have a set of basic characteristics.
Consistency, creativity, sincerity, naturalness and the ability to communicate are some of the most important qualities to be an influencer. All these aspects should be reflected in the curriculum of an influencer and inCVtrendsThey explain what are the sections of the CV in which you can reflect all these qualities if you want to work with advertisers and get them to hire you.
Some examples of famous influencer in Spain are Dulceida, Rubius, Wismichu or Willyrex.